When updating to 4.20 choose “Yes” in Apply New License dialog. Use your serial number to activate.
Windows users: If automatic update fails use your Order Summary email to download and install latest version.
Antivirus software may interfere with installation/activation of WYO. We recommend disabling your antivirus when downloading/installing WYO. Make sure you are logged in as administrator during the installation/activation.
Windows XP and Vista users: Download and install VS2008 Redistributable Package from Microsoft.
Mac users: Apple changed OS X system color scheme in Yosemite and Activate Now button has less contrast. It works: click it to activate. We will improve the contrast issue in the next release if it is still necessary.
If you get the following message when opening WYO app: “App can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer” follow these steps:
- Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
- Choose “Security & Privacy” and then click the “General” tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings
- Look for “Allow applications downloaded from:” and choose “Anywhere”
- Accept the security warning and allow
- You can now launch WYO
Download User Guide here.
- To close print preview window hit ESC.
- To open your inventory file created in version 3:
- open WYO Home Inventory software.
- go to File/Open and choose v3(*.iii) file type.
- Browse to your inventory file and click Open.
Contact WYO Support
If you have questions or need assistance with WYO activation or installation, we would be more than happy to help you. For those of you who need assistance beyond FAQ and WYO User Guide with issues like license transfer and after crash recovery the following support plans are available:
Please fill out the following form and someone will get back to you soon.